22 Nov 2011

Taming My Mane

I featured my new shampoo and conditioner in a previous post and promised to do a review. I have tested it so here is my verdict.

1 word. AMAZING


My hair is prone to frizz, dryness and split ends. It's a nightmare to take care of. It will go wavy but I have to use loads of products which makes it go greasy really quick. I try to wash my hair as little as possible because I believe your hairs natural oils are best for it. So I tend to wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week.
Usually, I shove it in a plait or bun when it is wet and keep it like that until next wash day.
However, with VO5 gloss me smoothly, I left it out long, let it dry naturally and then run my GHD's over it. (I use Guardian Angel heat protector) 
I couldn't believe the results. Glossy locks. 



Okay, it's not like a hair commercial and I am due for a trim up but my hair has a shine that no other product has been able to give it. I have worn my hair out long for three days straight doing nothing but giving it a rough brush.
I can't rave about this product enough. It's fantastic and it's so cheap. £3 a bottle. Also it's currently half price in Superdrug. I am definitely stocking up.

I hope this has been helpful,

Thanks for reading
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment