10 Nov 2011

I love freebies!!!!!!

A few days ago ELF cosmetics had a great deal where you spent £10 and you got free shipping and a mystery gift worth over ten pounds. As a sucker for free gifts I rushed to website, added to my basket, ordered and waited impatiently to receive.
Firstly, the shipping was lightening speed. I ordered Tuesday night and received Thursday.

I tore open my box and had a massive surprise. The mystery gift consisted of four items which I love.


Firstly I will talk about the items I purchased. The first item was a purple eyeliner in Purple Passion from the regular line. £1.50



It's very pigmented, glides on really well and pretty long wearing. I really like it.

The second item was a repurchase. The mineral infused mascara from the Studio line in black. £3.50



The wand reminds me alot of Max Factor Masterpiece mascara. I really like it as it's lengthens and separates.
I got a few other items but they are presents for other people.

Onto my freebies.


My pick of the bunch is the Cream blush in Flirt.


It looks pretty intense in the pot but it swatches as a soft dolly pink. The blush is cream to powder. It blends really well and looks gorgeous on the cheeks. This costs £6.

Secondly I received a studio matte colour in Praline.


The packaging is very similar to Mac shadesticks. The colour isn't what I would go for it's a dark brick brown. However its a nice Autumn colour so I will use it. Despite being a matte finish it is surprisingly creamy and looks really nice on the lips.

I received a nail polish in Golden Goddess


I have one coat on to show you. It is very sheer, it would look great layered over another colour. This costs £1.50.

I also received the purple eyeliner again so i'm giving that to my sister.

I am so pleased with all my gifts. If you managed to get this deal I would love to know what free gifts you got.

Thanks for reading
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment