25 Nov 2011

Current Favourite Lipsticks

I've been going a bit lip crazy recently so here is another post with my current favourite lipsticks.
Be warned there is some rough photo's.
Firstly we have the best nude for my skintone.

Gosh Darling.




I really like this it blends really well, is really moisturising and lasts a long time as well.
It's very cheap so definitely one to check out.

Next up, Mac Hue





This is the perfect everyday nude peach colour. Most people who try this love it because it works for nearly every skin tone. If you are looking into trying out Mac lipsticks for the first time have a look at this.

17 lipstick, Flirty





This is really creamy, very comparable to a Mac cremeshene. The colour is very wearable and I use this nearly all the time.

Mac, Creme Cup





This is a perfect light pink. It is really glossy so you don't need to wear a gloss over the top. 

Revlon, Baby Pink




z

It's like the name says, a baby pink. I really like this, it's not in your face but it's still quite bright so it can brighten up a neutral look.

Rimmel, Nude Delight





This is a much darker shade of nude. This would suit much darker skin tones. It's very creamy and very opaque.

Finally, a bit more of a crazy colour but I love it. 
Rimmel, coral in gold





It is alot brighter in person but this is my favourite summer colour. (I don't know why i'm mentioning that in the middle of winter) I definitely recommend this for people with darker skin tones. 

So there we go, not my most interesting post but I have been loving lipsticks so I had to share them,


Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment