3 Nov 2011

My purrrrfect Perfume

Todays post is about my current favourite perfume.
Purr by Katy Perry EDP


The scent is very fruity and sweet. It has notes of Jasmine, vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber and a hint of lavender. This makes a beautiful light scent that is perfect for any occasion. It lasts a really long time on the skin as well. 

#

This is my bottle. I own 50ml which cost £29.99 from superdrug. However you can purchase 100mls from cheap smells with free shipping for the same price. If you want this perfume definitely check it out. Click this link to purchase it.

Onto the bottle. It's a funky purple cat with gorgeous faux diamond eyes. It's really heavy and feels very luxurious. It's beautiful and it really stands out on my dresser.

Overall, I love love love this fragrance and recommend anyone getting it.
Definitely something to put on your christmas list :)

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment