15 Dec 2011

NYX Flower

A few days ago I received my first every NYX product. I ordered from a website called Scensational perfumes. They stock loads of NYX cosmetics at quite a good discount. I recommend taking a look. Also they are having a christmas discount. 
Enter XMAS5 for 5% off. It's not much but every little helps.

Anyway I purchased one of their round lipsticks in the shade flower. This cost £2.99



It is a bright pink with a silver metallic finish. It glides onto the lips really well and looks gorgeous. There is no need for lip liner or gloss. Slap it on and you're good to go.

NYX Flower swatch


I am really impressed with this lipstick and I want to order some more shades.
Is there any particular ones that you recommend, If so leave a comment and let me know,

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment