7 Dec 2011

Baby Lips

You should all know my obsession with Elf cosmetics by now and if you don't, you should!
I love all their products and different lines because they cater for all different budgets.
One of my all time favourites from all their products is Baby Lips from their luscious liquid lipstick £1.50 range. I love all the liquid lipsticks but this is by far the best shade.


It is a gorgeous light pink with pink and blue shimmer. Blue shimmer helps to give a whitening effect to your teeth. When you receive it, it looks like there is alot of product but you have to twist it about 12 times before the product comes out. I use this constantly and get through about one a month but for £1.50 I can't complain.



I like the spongey applicator. It glides onto the lips and feels really moisturising.



To gloss itself isn't that pigmented but it lasts a really long time. It does look really pretty by itself but paired over a nude pink lipstick is stunning.
I can't rate this product highly enough and if you're thinking about putting in an order from Elf, add this to your basket and I promise you wont regret it.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment