1 Sept 2012

Heaven and Earth

Hi everyone,
Today I am reviewing the Heaven and Earth palette by MUA. This is a drugstore rival to the NAKED palette. It consists of 12 shimmery shadows (no mattes) varying between a creamy white and a dark brown.
As I said there are no matte shadows and they don't have a black which is something I usually like to have in a palette.


The packaging is very thin so perfect for storing in small spaces. As you can see I do have a small crack in mine because I dropped it but the shadows didn't break so that's a bonus!


Here are all the swatches. There is a nice range of colours and I can create really pretty looks with this palette. The consistency of the shadows are a little bit crumbly and you do get a bit of fallout. Without a primer they will last for about 6-8 hours but if you slap a bit of Urban Decay's primer potion underneath they will last all day and night.



I really love this palette and I think it's a drugstore gem. For only £4 it's a complete bargain and next time you're in Superdrug definitely check it out.
You can purchase it here.

Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment