22 Sept 2012

LA LUXE: Review & Swatch!!

Hi everyone,
Sorry (again) for the long absence. Hopefully it wont be too long before I am back into a normal routine :)
Today I am talking about a lovely neutral eyeshadow trio from LOOK Beauty. 


The range is called Triple Hit and the trio I have is called LA LUXE and it is shade 1.


They are baked shadows and they all have a metallic finish. There is a really pretty light purple brown colour, a dark chocolate and a bronze gold colour. I think they are all beautiful but I wish there was a lighter colour for highlight. The consistency of the shadows is lovely, they are very smooth and blendable. The pigmentation is pretty decent too!


I really like this little trio however for a drugstore product I think it is slightly expensive costing £7.50. However, they are good quality eyeshadows and would be a great present or treat for yourself!! This is the most neutral palette but they have some really fun colours. You can see the full selection here.

Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment