15 Sept 2012

Rose Illumination

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy with assignment deadlines and my new job (more on that later!)
Today I am talking about one of my new favourite products. Rose Illumination from Elizabeth Arden.


This is my first product from Elizabeth Arden and I have no idea why I haven't tried their products before. I think their products are stereo-typed for older women but it certainly isn't the case!!
I have been looking for a new highlighter and after much thought I decided to buy the Dior Rose Diamond highlighter but when I went to purchase it it was out of stock. :(
I googled pink/rose gold highlighters and I saw a blog post saying that rose illumination is a beautiful rose gold highlighter.


The DIOR highlighter costs £32 and this is only £23 so much cheaper :)
I have had this product for about two weeks and I reach for this nearly every day. It is such a beautiful highlighter and I can't understand why I haven't heard anyone mention this before. It is a real unsung hero that deserves alot more attention.

Next time you see an Elizabeth Arden counter I definitely recommend checking this product out.

Thanks for reading!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment