29 Aug 2012

Barry M 154

Hi everyone,

Today I am talking about one of Barry M's newest lipsticks, 154. Before this lipstick the 101 or marshmallow lipstick was their nude offering. However, the 101 is super duper light and makes you look dead. The 154 is a more peachy wearable colour.


Below you can see it compared to the 101. The formulation is alot different too, it is really creamy and glides onto the lips without clinging to dry patches.


As you can see, it isn't a dark nude and I think some skin tones would find it hard to pull it off. I think I can just about wear it but it's not something I find myself reaching for every day.


Overall, I would say this is a great addition to the Barry M lipstick family and if you're looking for a cheap nude lipstick, this is definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for reading!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment