23 Aug 2012

NYX Jumbo Pencils

Hi everyone,
Today I am talking about some well loved products, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.
Living in England these are really hard to get a hold of but NYX have started a UK website and Melissa sent me a few in our swap


The Jumbo Eye pencil is meant to be a creamy coloured eye base. 
They are very creamy and pigmented but they crease like crazy. Literally five minutes after application they will have creased up. If you wear a primer underneath they work beautifully, you get the creamy pigmentation without the creasing.

cottage cheese, cashmere, bronze, iced mocha, baby blue

I have four neutral shades and one a little more bright. I use cottage cheese the most as an eyeliner to open up my eyes but surprisingly I have been reaching for baby blue as it is so pigmented and it really adds a pop of colour to my water line. 

cottage cheese, cashmere, bronze, iced mocha, baby blue

These are fantastic products (besides the creasing) but there are a few small problems with the packaging. Firstly, you accidently push the cap back on too hard it with crack, you will be able to see that its already happened to a few of mine. Secondly, they are very big pencils so you will need to buy a sharpener to fit them but that's not a major problem.

Overall, I really love them and I am definitely going to purchase some more shades in the future.
You can purchase them here for £4.50 each.

Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment