21 Jul 2012

REVIEW: Garnier Oil Free BB cream

Hi everyone,
Today I am reviewing the new BB cream from Garnier which is the oil free version. This is the same price as the original, costing £9.99. However you get 1/5 less product with only 40ml compared to the previous 50ml. If you don't know what a BB cream is basically it is a multi-purpose product, a primer, foundation and SPF in one. This BB cream is very lightweight and gives a light coverage with a dewy finish.


It comes in two shades, light and medium. I wear light which is slightly too dark however when it is blended out I can get away with it.


I would recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin because it does leave a smooth matte finish and I don't have to apply powder throughout the day. As we are FINALLY getting some decent weather in England this would be the perfect product to use to get a healthy complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment