24 Jul 2012

ELF Glossy Gloss

Hi everyone,

Today I am talking about some of the new Glossy Gloss's from the ELF studio line. These are an opaque, high sheen lip gloss with no shimmer or glitter. There are 10 beautiful shades to choose from and cost £3.75 each. You can purchase them here.


The two shades I picked up were Dragonfruit (top) and Sweet Salmon (bottom)
Dragonfruit is a bright raspberry shade that is perfect alternative to a fuscia lip colour.
Sweet salmon is a pinky peach nude that is a great every day colour.
Both of these lipglosses are very opaque and you wouldn't need to wear a lipstick underneath.

Dragonfruit (top) Sweet Salmon (bottom)

Another thing I like about these glosses are the applicator, the brush tip makes application really easy as you can make a really clean edge. The consistency is very thick but not gloopy or sticky so they are incredibly long wearing. 

I am really happy with the two shades I have but next time I place an order I may have to slip pink candy and wild watermelon into my basket!!!

Thanks for reading!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment