20 Jul 2012

MAC Saint Germain

Hi Everyone,

Today I am talking about one of my favourite bright lipsticks, Saint Germain from MAC. It is an amplified cream formula which means it is super duper creamy, very opaque and long wearing. It is a very very very bright lilac toned pink. If you don't want to stand out, don't wear this lipstick because you will attract alot of attention as it is incredibly bright. I save this lipstick for special occasions or times when I need my makeup to look a bit more put together.



This lipstick will last for about 3-4 hours and then it will fade into more of a wearable pale dolly pink which still looks very pretty. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who is looking for a more daring shade that will add some colour to your makeup collection and brighten up your lips!

1 comment:

  1. This looks really pretty! Purpley shades don't tend to suit me very well but this looks lovely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete