30 Jul 2012

Lovesick for Revlon???

Hi everyone,

Today I am talking about the Clinique Chubby Sticks rival, Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain. Basically they are a more moisturising formula than their old stains but have fantastic pigmentation and last for ages. The shade I bought was lovesick.


Lovesick, is a bright blue toned fuscia with a little bit of sparkle/shimmer which I think is showing up in the photo below. The formula for these stains are fantastic, they are really smooth and easy to apply and the pigmentation is brilliant.


On the lips they will not budge!! In boots I was swatching them on my hands and it took nearly three days for them to go completely. This bright fuscia will last all day and night and it is still visible the following morning. Nothing i've tried can fully remove it, makeup remover, cleanser or makeup wipes. It is super duper long wearing.


Overall, I love these lip products and would definitely consider expanding my colour range. However they are quite pricey for drugstore lip products costing £7.99 each.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment