2 May 2012

My Wishlist!

A Little while back I created a wish list of all the items I currently was wanting.
Now we're in a new month I thought I'd share with you some of the things I have my eye on!

Clinique City Block Sheer £16


I have heard alot of good things about this product, it is a perfect sun screen without giving a white finish to your face. If you fancy a higher SPF they also sell on with a factor of 40!!
You can purchase it here


MAC Paint Pot in Painterly £14.50


These are some of the best eye primers I've ever tried. I have Bare Study and use it all the time but it does have a shimmer. I think Bare Study will be the perfect lid neutraliser to get rid of any veins and it wouldn't matter if I didn't put eyeshadow on top.
You can purchase it here


MAC Viva Glam Nikki £13.50


This newest addition to the viva glam line is a bright yellow toned pink. I have heard mixed reviews on this colour but I think it looks gorgeous. Also, all the money you pay goes to the MAC Aids fund so you don't have to feel guilty when purchasing it!
Check it out here


Minty Blue Wedges £24.99

Pale Blue (Blue) Espadrille Wedge Heel Mary Janes | 243363345 | New Look
I have been wanting a pair of wedges and these are one of my favourite pairs that I've found. I love the colour and the wedge isn't ridiculously high!! Also, I really like the strap because it means my feet wont fall out of the shoe when I walk. Wedges are known to be one of the most comfortable forms of heels to walk in so I may have to try these on next time I'm in New Look!
You can buy them here

That's it for this months wish list,

I hope you enjoyed it,
Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment