23 May 2012

China Glaze: Luxe and Lush

Hi everyone, I'm on a bit of a nail polish kick this week as I've received orders from both Essie and China Glaze. The latest lacquer to coat my nails is Luxe and Lush from China Glaze, I think this polish is from the Hunger Games collection. I'd heard many good things about this polish as it isn't your usual glitter topcoat. It has gold and silver flecks that look beautiful when used over a colour. 




In this picture I put two coats over a black nail polish from ELF. I love the effect and it's unlike anything I've ever seen. I think this would look beautiful over a navy so that'll be the next combination I'll try out!


I am really enjoying nail polish at the moment so if you have any recommendations I would love to her them!

Thanks for reading
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Omg this looks gortgeous I know Essie do a similar one but this is a lot cheaper :) xo

    ReplyDelete