1 Apr 2012

Recent Beauty Purchases

Hi everyone, every makeup brand is coming out with their new range of gorgeous spring products.
With Boots enticing 3 for 2 offer how could I refuse??
I picked up the much anticipated Revlon Lip Butters, Maybelline Colour Tattoo's and a new Loreal Caress Lipstick that are currently being raved about.
P.S. I didn't notice the revlon lip butters at first because they weren't being promoted unlike all the other products, they were just shoved in next to the lipsticks so keep your eyes peeled for them!


The two colour tattoo's I picked up were in the shades permanent taupe and on and on bronze.
These are very comparable to MAC paint pots and only a fraction of the price.
These cost £4.99 and there is a wide variety of shades to choose from.


They have a very thick creamy consistency but are very easy to blend. You probably have about 30 seconds to work with them and then they set and wont budge. They don't crease and make eyeshadows really pop. I love these and can't wait to try more shades.

Permanent Taupe, On and On Bronze

The next few things I picked up are all very similar, I got two lip butters and one of Loreal's new lipsticks.

They are all very similar in colour but these are the colours I wear on a regular basis so I know these will get lots of use.


The first lip butter in in Cotton Candy, this is a mid toned pink with gold shimmer. The consistency of these lip butters are amazing! They apply really smoothly and last for ages. I think they are as opaque as a lipstick. They feel very moisturising and have a glossy finish so there is no need for a lipgloss.
These cost £7.99 so aren't cheap but for the quality I think they are worth it.


The next colour I chose is cupcake, this is a gorgeous candy baby pink colour, it is very pigmented and has a blue, silver shimmer. I really love this one and it will be perfect in Spring.


The Loreal lipstick I chose is in shade 03, lovely rose. This was the last one in Boots so it must be a popular colour and I can see why. It is such a pretty rosy pink colour and the consistency is amazing. There is no shimmer just a gorgeous glossy texture and the colour is very opaque so there is no need for a lipgloss.

I really love all the products I purchased and would recommend all of them.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment