15 Mar 2012

creme de la femme

Hi everyone,

Today I am talking about my new favourite lipstick. Creme de la femme by MAC.
I've only had it a couple of days so it will be featured in my upcoming beauty haul on my youtube channel.
This is a frost lipstick which I think can sometimes be a bit drying on the lips but its nothing a bit of vaseline underneath can't sort out.



It is a mid to bright pink with a lavender undertone. It has alot of gold shimmer which gives it the frosty finish. It is very opaque and applies quite smoothly.



On the lips it is the perfect colour for a hint of pink, it's not too pale but it's not in your face!
It lasted a really long time which is good as MAC lipsticks are expensive!







I really love this lipstick and it will be my go to spring/summer shade. The gold shimmer is really beautiful when it catches the light. I would definitely recommend swatching it next time you're at a MAC counter or you can purchase it online here.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment